- COFFEE BEANS - With a rich and full body, our Artisan coffee beans deliver smooth and subtle undertones of Almonds and Cocoa. We've married science and sensibility by using state of the art computers to control the roast, brewing only one batch at a time to ensure the perfect medium roast.
- WHY WOULD YOU BLEND COFFEE - Blending is done for a multitude of reasons, and commercially it can be a strategy by a coffee roaster. This might be to meet a certain price point more easily without sacrificing available flavor, or could be to meet specific quantity requirements for their production more easily.
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE - Whether using a standard coffee machine, French press, or aeropress, our Italian espresso blend of premium quality 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced from Brazil/Colombia and Ethiopia are sure to delight your taste buds.
- TASTE OF LUXURY - We've searched far and wide to bring you the most delectable and rich coffee beans mother Earth has to offer. Each batch of our beans are slowly roasted to ensure perfection and then they're ground patiently and gently, making them ideal for any coffee lover.
- FRESHLY ROASTED IN THE UK - We at Presto want each of our customers to partake in this new coffee experience. Each bag of our coffee beans is bursting with flavor and freshness. We also only use fair trade, ethically sourced beans for our blend.
- 100% ARABICA - We have worked hard over the last couple of years, brewing, tasting and roasting batch after batch to find the best cup of coffee. Here is our gift to you. A hug a smile, a funny joke and a kind complement our coffee makes you feel the same.
"Coffee has a full flavor. Very good for coffee, fine Crema. I'm going to order this coffee again.
He is just plain delicious. "
Good coffee and nice flavour - would of given 5 stars but not a ‚Äúlight roast‚Äù as described
Where do I start, have bought numerous different makes/blends on Amazon.And at last have found one I love.
A rich blend with no bitterness, well rounded and great flavour,and great can help by buying from a smaller producer
Keep up the excellent roasting
Great coffee, would definitely but again.
Used in a Bean to Cup machine, the coffee produced is of a good, smooth taste.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.