- COLOMBIA COFFEE BEANS - Colombia coffee reviews tend to note it as medium-bodied with a rich taste and citrus-like acidity. The best high-grown Colombian coffee typifies the classic Latin American mild, fruity flavor though not the type of fruity taste that seems almost fermented.
- SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE - With a rich and full body, our Artisan coffee beans deliver an unmatched smooth experience. Welcome to 1650. This is the perfectly delicate smooth coffee you've been looking for.
- KENYAN COFFEE - The name 1650 for our arabica blend signifies the 1650 high altitude our true Columbian coffee beans are grown at. This along with the fertile Latin American soil ensures we deliver the highest quality coffee beans.
- HAND PICKED + HAND ROASTED- We've searched far and wide to bring you the most delectable and rich coffee mother Earth has to offer. Each batch of our beans are slowly roasted to ensure perfection and then they're ground patiently and gently, making them ideal for any coffee lover.
- BEANS FULL OF FLAVOUR - When we say our beans are specialty coffee, we mean it. We carefully hand pick and sort our whole bean coffee to ensure each and every bean meets our high standards for ripeness, flavor, and aroma.
- GROWN AT 1650 METERS - We're proud to work with some awesome farmers across the world. The 1650 range sources beans from 1650m above sea level. Fertile soil and pure air ads to a seriously good cup of coffee
Ordered this a couple of weeks ago... tried it... loved it !!!! Best coffee I have ever had !!!! I will definitely be ordering more!!!
Will definitely buy again
Nice flavourful coffee, great taste. Sets you up for the day
Good standard coffee
Tastes great, arrived quickly, good value. What's not to like?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.