- COLOMBIA COFFEE BEANS - Colombia coffee reviews tend to note it as medium-bodied with a rich taste and citrus-like acidity. The best high-grown Colombian coffee typifies the classic Latin American mild, fruity flavor though not the type of fruity taste that seems almost fermented.
- SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE - With a rich and full body, our Artisan coffee beans deliver an unmatched smooth experience. Welcome to 1650. This is the perfectly delicate smooth coffee you've been looking for.
- HIGH-ALTITUDE COLOMBIAN COFFEE - The name 1650 for our arabica blend signifies the 1650 high altitude our true Columbian coffee beans are grown at. This along with the fertile Latin American soil ensures we deliver the highest quality coffee beans.
- HAND PICKED + HAND ROASTED- We've searched far and wide to bring you the most delectable and rich coffee mother Earth has to offer. Each batch of our beans are slowly roasted to ensure perfection and then they're ground patiently and gently, making them ideal for any coffee lover.
- BEANS FULL OF FLAVOUR - When we say our beans are specialty coffee, we mean it. We carefully hand pick and sort our whole bean coffee to ensure each and every bean meets our high standards for ripeness, flavor, and aroma.
- GROWN AT 1650 METERS - We're proud to work with some awesome farmers across the world. The 1650 range sources beans from 1650m above sea level. Fertile soil and pure air ads to a seriously good cup of coffee
I‚Äôm no coffee expert but this was really nice!
Never heard of this coffee brand before, but was sent an email via SaveTheStudent (as I'm a uni student) for a discount code, and coffee is what keeps me going... first time trying this coffee today and I am in love. It's so rich and smooth, this is now going to be my holy grail coffee. I'm a huge coffee lover and quite fussy, but this is top quality. Definitely going to tell friends and family about this coffee, and now going to be my regular buy!
I love testing a new coffee and had to try this one! The product arrived fast and my first reaction is that I love the packaging. Nice design and easily re-sealable to keep the coffee fresh. In terms of the taste, I must say I was a bit disappointed. I have tried it with a french press and with an italian cafetiere and even though the taste was not bad at all, there was a bit of a bitter after taste. But for this price, it' is a really decent coffee.
Coffee - Ground Coffee - Presto's Rich Espresso Italian filter coffee. 100% Arabica Italian Blend - Rich and Indulgent with notes of Almond and Cocoa - Suitable for All Coffee Machines, Cafetiers, Aeropress + Drip Filters - Medium Strength (227g)Just like to try new types of coffee..Thought I would give this make a shot..It's a real good flavour..Was quite pleased with it's taste..Good Buy..Coffee - Ground Coffee - Presto's Rich Espresso Italian filter coffee. 100% Arabica Italian Blend - Rich and Indulgent with notes of Almond and Cocoa - Suitable for All Coffee Machines, Cafetiers, Aeropress + Drip Filters - Medium Strength (227g)Just like to try new types of coffee..Thought I would give this make a shot..It's a real good flavour..Was quite pleased with it's taste..Good Buy..
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.