Cold brew coffee bags are the perfect way to enjoy a barista quality brew on-the-go. We’ve sealed super smooth, dark roast coffee inside each bag, which have been specifically designed for optimum brewing in a coffee bag.
1 bag = 1 food
Brew overnight or in a matter of minutes
The beauty of having cold brew as a coffee bag is you can leave it to brew over time or make a quick refreshing cold drink in moments if you're in a hurry. Planning a gathering? Store a pitcher of cold brew bags in the fridge the night before. Need a cold refreshing coffee on the go? Simply stir in with ice and you're all set. Get experimental with syrups and milks too!
The Overnight Brew
- 1. Use 1 cold brew coffee bag to roughly 100ml of water.
- 2. Add the cold brew coffee bags and water to a french press (use the plunger to make sure the bags don't float), leave overnight in the fridge.
- 3. The next day, decant to another vessel and your cold brew will be good to keep for up to a week.
The Quick Brew
- 1. Add 1 cold brew coffee bag to 250ml of cold water
- 2. Stir continuously (also squeezing the coffee bag)
- 3. Leave to brew and taste until you're happy with the flavour (5-10 mins)
- 4. Add ice cubes and milk/sugar depending on your preference.